This page is updated regularly with open news positions across Metro Atlanta. We are limiting posts to companies that are currently employing AABJ members. The goal is for this page to be a valuable networking resource for black media professionals in the midst of a job search.
Active AABJ members may contact our executive leadership board to inquire about a professional reference. Please send an email with a link to the job posting, your cellphone number and an attached resume with the subject line “reference” to AABJ.email@example.com.
- Digital content producer (WSB-TV)
- Senior producer, Closer Look with Rose Scott (WABE)
- News anchor (Gray Television)
- City Hall reporter (AJC)
- Democracy and Politics Writer for Fall 2022 (intern) (Georgia Public Broadcasting)
- K-12 education reporter (AJC)
- Reporter (Atlanta Business Chronicle)
- Audience engagement manager (MLK50)
- News photojournalist (KIRO TV)